Welcome to Oxford Speech Plus! We are a speech, language and reading intervention centre located just north of Tillsonburg, serving children with communication and learning difficulties.
At Oxford Speech Plus we work with children and young adults with challenges in the following areas:
- articulation (speech sounds)
- motor speech disorders
- expressive language (use of language including late talkers, grammar, story telling skills)
- receptive language (understanding of language)
- social skills (initiating conversations, making peer relationships)
- NEW! Conversation Plus is a social skills group created to help children develop positive social skills, start, maintain and end conversations, deal with social conflicts and understand listeners’ perspective.
- voice quality
- fluency (stuttering)
- literacy (phonological awareness, reading and writing)